I’m sure you’re talking about John Henry. I could’ve sworn everyone and their mother had read at least 3 picture books about him by 3rd grade.
It definitely seems to have inside info on the mythos.
Perhaps it’s not exactly affiliated with Disney, but it IS being run by the Gravity Falls team? As a sort of PR thing.
Ah, that sounds familiar.
I’m not sure if it HAS updated, actually. The one anon implies something happened but they haven’t clarified yet.
Maybe? I forget, but it’s been fun to mess around with anyway! Not to mention it seems to know some things ahead of time…
Can I have some clarification? I’m trying what you’re saying but the Bill in the HTML seems to do nothing, and the Bill on the webpage seems to just take you to the same old pages.
Yep! Nice, isn’t it?
That’d be…a long post. I’ll condense it. Basically, the ciphers are found throughout the show on book pages, in the credits, and in unusual locations. Sometimes they’re found in online flash games, too - usually the more complex ones like PinesQuest and Rumble’s Revenge.
The mystery is best understood by watching the show itself start-to-finish? Honestly I’m trying to think of something that the shows and shorts leave unexplained, but so far I can mostly only think of things that should come into play later or were one-time things.
Some things to keep in mind at all times, however:
- Bill Cipher (a triangle with an eye)
- Stan’s Tattoo (Which is in itself a mystery but we think it’s important because it was specifically mentioned several times)
- Codes within the book (Pages that are shown during episodes may contain codes that are relevant to the mystery. Or not)
- Ending credits codes and the whisper in the credits that tell you the cipher used (Not always related to the mystery, but always fun to decode)
- The author (Currently unknown)
- "STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS" (A cipher found on the image that flashes at the end of the credits)
I’d love to explain absolutely everything, but that would take hours to type up, probably.
He’s the blue miner Lilliputtian who went ahead and delivered the ball during the gas leak.
That sounds so weird out of context.
The keyword is “Whatevs,” if my friend is correct.
It’s no bother at all! Don’t feel embarrassed for sending in something we already knew. We get asks like that all the time, so we don’t mind.
It’s possible. However, my first thought is the pictures that flash during the ending credits of the new episodes. My guess is that once we have six, it’ll form a coherent picture of some kind.